Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Wayne and Kim Hanson Visit

We had the privilege this weekend of hosting church planters from Castle Rock, CO at NLC. Wayne & Kim Hanson pastor Summit Church of Castle Rock, CO. They just celebrated their 1 year anniversary as a church and God is using them in a great way! God gave them a True Value Hardware Store to use as a church facility for the last year, however, they were just given news that they have to be out in like 25 days!

But... God has opened the door for them to go mobile and do church at a brand new high school, just like us! It was great for them to be at NLC and see all that we do to make church happen on a weekly basis. I think they were able to see and absorb alot from all of our NLC environments.

In other news, 2 services is going amazingly well. I think all NLCers are adjusting nicely to the change. It's been great for our worship and productions team as well! The unity that God has brought to those teams is blowing my mind right now! God is taking our worship to a whole new level. If you've been wandering in a few minutes late, let me encourage you to get there before things start.

Trust me, you don't want to miss how God is moving in our worship! I've never been more fired up to be apart of NLC then I am right now! God is truly turning up His Presence in our midst.

I love being your pastor,

Matt Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment