Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Pumped about my SOAP Group!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that my SOAP Connection Group is meeting this Saturday @ 8:30 am @ Panera on US 41 in the Best Buy Plaza in Fort Myers.

If you've never SOAPed before, then this is the time for you! It's so cool and casual and yet God is so real and present.

All you need to do is show up, bring your Bible and Journal, and I'll take care of the rest.

I'm always amazed at how God shows up and speaks to each of us individually and then to all of us collectively as a group as well.

I hope you can make it Saturday,

See you then,

Pastor Matt

For a complete explanation of SOAP go to:  www.NextLevelChurch.com/SOAP

1 comments:

aprilfl said...

i would like to turn my life over to god i would like to start comming to church but i have no way of getting there do you have any suggestions please email me at aprilkimble31@hotmail.com thanks and god bless or if any one reads this and they go to the nlc church in ft. myers fl please forward this message to the pastor thank you and god bless

Post a Comment