Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Great Article on "Being Excellent" by Tony Schwartz

I'm always looking for content that is value-adding, & I was recently given a link to an article that I LOVED!!! It's called, "Six Keys to Being Excellent at Anything" written by a guy named Tony Schwartz. It's FREE and you can read it here.

He's principles come from his book that I'm actually reading right now called, "The Way We're Working Isn't Working." It's available at all kinds of bookstores and of course, on Amazon.com.



In a world of new titles and a million things to read, this book, (albeit nearly 300 pages long) is definitely worth reading.

I love what he's got to say, especially in the article.

Enjoy.

Matt

1 comments:

sarahkeller said...

Cindy - we LOVE Marcus Buckingham stuff...yes!!!

Post a Comment