Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Great New Resource for Marriages :: Beyond Ordinary by Justin and Trisha Davis

Hey everyone,

I'm so excited to introduce a Brand New Book called, "Beyond Ordinary" by Justin and Trisha Davis. Justin and Trisha are friends of Sarah and I and have a gripping and powerful story that will inspire and challenge you in your marriage.






I highly recommend this book to any married couple, newlyweds, or couple who's been together 50 years! You can get it here.

I hope you'll take advantage of this amazing resource!

Pastors, they are also in high demand to share their story in churches, marriage conferences, etc. I would contact them sooner, rather than later to book them in your church. They truly are a gift to the Body of Christ, in a time where we need Godly marriages as examples.

#AddingValue

@MatthewKeller

0 comments:

Post a Comment