Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Few Resource Links

Yesterday was an amazing God-filled day at NLC! In the morning, we were challenged to FORGIVE others in our lives. I am already hearing the stories of how God used that time. At the end of service, Pastor Scott mentioned a book for those who want to continue the journey of forgiveness of others. Here's a link:

Total Forgiveness by R.T. Kendall

Last night was Night of Worship at the Warehouse and it was incredible! We spent an hour just enjoying the presence of God and soaking Him up! It was awesome. If you want to keep worshipping in your personal life, the music our worship teams are doing comes from the following cd's. You can download it on the iTunes website, I'm sure.

Northpoint: Louder than Creation

God of the City

Hope that helps you connect with God this week,

Pastor Matt

1 comments:

Brian Sorbello said...

Matt
Thank you for the message yesterday it was great to hear such a powerfull reminder of the importance of forgiving others. Last week I had to make ammends with someone and admit my part and let go of the resentment that I was hanging on to. This is easier done than said. For two days I ignored the holy spirit telling me to forgive and admit my part and make my admends. So I had to re-live that incident over and over again in my mind and stayed stuck in that day. Once I forgave them and admitted my part I was back in today and that is where my life is best lived. Somehow when we forgive someone else we feel better, it does not make sense but it happens.

Post a Comment