Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

What I'm Listening To Right Now!

Worship Music is one of the greatest tools of encouragement in my life. There are so many times when worship songs say exactly what I'm feeling in my life. As a leader and influencer in many of your lives I wanted to give you a run down of what I'm listening to right now.

I think it's all available in iTunes & I highly recommend downloading as much of this as you can and then integrating it into your daily life somewhere. (In the car, during your workout, etc.)

Yesterday's Worship Set @ NLC:

My Personal Top 6 Worship Songs Right Now:

If You Only Buy 1 Worship CD this Year Buy:

Northpoint Live: Louder Than Creation

It's got everyone of those songs on it except for Your Name which is a Ross Parsley one.

A Few Other Notables that Are Ministering to My Heart Right Now:

Seriously, download these songs... it could be the best thing you do for your spiritual life all week! You'll drop 4 bucks on a coffee, download 4 songs instead and feed your spirit.

Just a Worshipful Bloggish Thought,

Matt

2 comments:

dave d said...

We bought 'louder than creation' while visiting northpoint a couple weeks ago. it's been in the player ever since (well, the steve fee disc got some love, too). Seriously, this is good stuff- i am not missing my usual musical doses coldplay or sufjan yet b/c of both the artistry and the vision northpoint brings.
Nice to have christian music one can just appreciate and not have to point out bad bass lines or pointless lyric.
Great recommend.

Darci said...

Thanks for the post, Pastor Matt! I picked up Passion's latest CD "God of This City" when I volunteered at the DC regional event a couple weeks ago...I've been listening to it ever since! Love it! Especially "God of this City," "Beautiful Jesus," and "Hosanna" - but it's all really, really good.

Post a Comment