Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Thing about Being a Pastor

One of the craziest things about being a Pastor is that you have to live what you're preaching! So we're in this series called Pete's Blog... a journal of trust. For 4 weeks, we're talking about Trusting God. In the Storm, in the face of Unconventional Thinking, etc.

Well, trust me when I say I've had to live this whole trust deal! Wow. Let me just go on record and say that Pastors don't live in a bubble. We face the same challenges and real-life issues as everyone else.

I'm excited about the new places in God that "Trust Tests" are taking me.

If you haven't heard the messages, I highly recommend downloading them asap. Especially if you're going through a "Testing Time." 4 ways to do that:

1. Order a CD at the Resource Table on Sundays at NLC.

2. Go to www.NextLevelChurch.com and click resources, then listen to messages. You can listen through live streaming or.

3. Right click and then save target as to download the mp3 to your desktop. At that point you can make your own cd's if you want!!!

4. Go to iTunes, click on podcasts, then search Next Level Church. Click on us, and all of our messages are available to automatically sinc with your iPod.

5. You can also subscribe through iTunes as well. Simply click subscribe and you'll start getting each and every week's message automatically in your iTunes library and on your iPod. (I highly recommend this option by the way!) What a great way to make sure you are feeding your spirit every week.

I'm so excited about Part 3 of Pete's Blog.

See you Sunday at 9 am and 10:45 am.

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment