Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Trying a New Upgrade ... Video Blogging

Hey everyone, 3 days to Christmas! what's up now! I'm so excited.

As many of you I'm sure notice, I always sign off of every blog post with: "Just a Bloggish Thought..." Well, as you've noticed I've been on a bit of a "Bloggish Break" the last few weeks and I just wanted to officially let you know that I'm back from my "Bloggish Break" with some brand new, "Bloggish Thoughts." Hope you enjoy,

AND...

I found a great new, free video website that is changing my world, seriously. It's called Tokbox.com and it's all web based and absolutely free!

So here's the deal, I'm going to try to "video blog" as well as regular blog for the final series of posts this year. I hope it works, and I can't to hear (& see) your comments about it

You can expect the first video post to show up tomorrow morning.

They're on 'Leadership Challenges' from Proverbs 21.
To see a sample of tokbox and find out how to sign up check out this link...

http://www.tokbox.com/vm/m975in5zjag1

See you tomorrow,

keller

2 comments:

Damon Billian said...

Thanks for checking out Tokbox! Have a great set of holidays.

metamoses said...

I like it. I like it a lot.

Post a Comment