Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

S o I can't find the Bank...

So I have a deposit that I need to make in my friend's account who doesn't live in the USA.  And I have had his money ready to go for like 2 or 3 weeks now, but he doesn't bank where I bank, and I don't really know where his bank is.

So everytime I get in my car I think to myself, "Oh yeah, I need to make that deposit for him, but I don't know where that bank is..."  Like 25 times in 2 weeks, literally I have said that out loud.  Every time someone gets in my car I have to move the money and say, "Oh sorry, I need to deposit that for a friend..."

So this morning as I'm driving away from dropping off my kids at their school, I noticed that the door wasn't closed in the back.  I pull over into a parking space right before I pull onto the main road and as I get out of the car, I say out loud, "Hey there's a Wachovia bank... that's where I need to make that deposit."

I had literally been driving through the parking lot of the bank everyday and hadn't even noticed.  Unbelievable.

Unfortuantely, I was in my wife's van... so I didn't have the check to deposit.  figures...

So the good news is I found the bank, the bad news is, I feel like an idiot...

Perfect for a Monday morning,

Have a great day,

Matt

Oh yeah, I just gave the check to my mother-in-law and she said she would do it for me. Nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment