Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Heart is Moved in so Many Ways

I am just getting back into my world this morning, which means catching up on e-mails, and all things in the Next Level Church world.

Over the past 5 days of traveling my heart has been encouraged, stretched, renewed, emptied and filled.

In Kansas City, we were able to pour into some amazing Church planters who are doing church Up-the-Middle...

In Miami, we were challenged personally in a HUGE way, & then able to pour into some unsuspecting leaders from across the country.  God is truly giving us opportunity to influence people in some amazing ways!

Finally, my heart is moved this morning because of the increasing number of prayer requests that are being turned in each week at NLC.  There are alot of hurting people out there right now, & even in our church.

I am humbled and feel such a heaviness to lift them before God today.

I love the NLC family! I love what God has created & am humbled to lead...

Matt

1 comments:

HEATHER said...

Hey, I saw you guys yesterday! You were at Pastor Troy's table, no? Sorry we didn't get the chance to talk. Hope you guys had an unexpected-encouraging time. Congrats on the book!

Post a Comment