Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

At the ARC Conference in North Carolina

I am so excited to be at the ARC Conference at C3 Church in Clayton, NC this week with about 1000 other church planters & Pastors.

The ARC Conference is always one of my favorite times of the year b/c I get to connect with so many other like-minded people who are doing what we love: church planting!

Here are a couple of need to know things:

1.  Where is Clayton, NC?  That's an easy one: The church is located on Cleveland Road between Cow-Pasture Lane & Po-Dunk Township. Seriously, the church bought 47 acres of a Tobacco Farm in Rural RC about 30 minutes from Raleigh and God has raised up a HUGE church that is impacting this region like Crazy! What an amazing God thing.

2.  You can watch the entire conference live at: www.AllAccessConference.com

3.  I am teaching a breakout session today on "Invisible Keys to Making the Jump" this afternoon at 2 pm Eastern. Pray for me if you think about it.

4.  Pray for me anyway, I had an infection in my eye flair up last night at the conference so bad, that Sarah and I actually had to leave to look for an Urgent Care, (which we never found coincidentally, because we're in the middle of nowhere!!!) So I'm calling my eye doctor this morning to see what she wants me to do. Don't worry Mike Ash is ready to go with the teaching if I need him to. I"ll probably have him team-teach it with me regardless, just because he and I together is just a great thing. 7 years and counting!!!

You can follow my latest conference musings on Twitter (@matthewkeller) or on my Facebook Status Updates as well.

Thanks for praying for me everyone,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment