Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

In the Last 30 days...

A couple of months ago I wrote a blog entry about all that God had done through me in the last month. It was received amazingly well and I heard from so many of you what an encouragement it was. So as we conclude the month of May, I thought I would do it again.

Here's a quick "Why behind the What:"  In ministry it's not always easy to see when you're winning! The inbox is always bigger than the outbox, and the needs and tasks around us can be downright overwhelming at times. What if we paused once a month just to reflect on the "Wins" of the last 30 days? My hypothesis was that it would encourage not only me, but others as well...

In the last 30 days, we ...

  • Trained 10 Church Planters in the R9 Curriculum.

  • Trained 3 other churches to Host an R9 in the next 12 months.

  • Got word that it is now mandatory that EVERY ARC church plant must go through an R9 training before they launch. Which means that we are going to have the opportunity to train 2000 church planters directly or indirectly in the next 12 years!

  • Had to order another shipment of The Up the Middle Church books because we SOLD OUT COMPLETELY!!!

  • Sent a case of 50 books to a church planter who is teaching our material at a conference in Oklahoma this month.

  • Taught several hundred NLC attenders how to escape from the "Overloaded" life. We have heard so many positive comments about the down to earth, easy to apply approach we took through this series.

  • Got away for 4 days with my wife to Miami Beach to REST, which was much needed.

  • Connected with a dozen guys from the church at a Rays game and had a blast and ate too many hot dogs at our tailgate party.

  • Got to go to the Indy 500 with my dad for the 22nd time in 23 years.

  • got to send Mike Ash up to Connection Point Church in Tampa to coach them and encourage Pastor Steve and Tracy Wulf!!!

  • Got to celebrate with Nathan and Lisa Camp who are relaunching as Next Level Church of Orlando in September. They secured a 4,300 sq. ft. facility for their church!!!

  • Sent out a video teaching/encouragement to over 70 leaders at NLC who make everything happen on a weekly basis!

  • Hired our brand new "Worship and Production Pastor" Mike Cole.

  • Hired Josh Homan as our new Part-Time "Children's Pastor."

  • SOAPed over 24 days last month.

  • Had a "Burning Bush" Encounter with Jesus on May 12th, that changed my life forever!!!

  • Heard about several churches being planted in the Philippines that we've influenced and trained that are calling themselves "Next Level Church." I love it.


I think you could say we've had a pretty good month!

Bring on June,

Matt Keller

1 comments:

Dan Stauffer said...

Thanks for sharing Matt. This is exciting for me because I'm in your tribe and I get to claim some of these victories personally. hahahaha I love partnering and networking!

Post a Comment