Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Time to Chase some Lions

I just finished reading @MarkBatterson's Best-Selling Book, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day for the 2nd time. I gotta be honest with ya, it's just flat out inspiring. Here are a few thoughts:



1.  If you haven't read it, you need to. Click here to get it. It will inspire, challenge and motivate you to chase your lion like never before.

2.  It is only those who face their fears and chase their lions that truly live.

3.  We all face obstacles. Only we can determine if those obstacles will stop us from pursuing our dreams, or motivate us to achieve them.

4.  I have 3 Major Areas of my life where I'm chasing my lions. One is for Next Level Church, another has to do with the pastors and leaders we're coaching across the USA, and the third has to do with writing. I'm excited to chase my lions, take my next step, and not give up.

What lion are you called to chase? What's your next step to getting there?

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment