Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

What I believe about the Next Generation


Over Mother's Day weekend this year, I shared what I believe to be a Ground-Breaking / Culture-Shaping Message for our church, Next Level Church. But also, I believe it could be a powerful for the Big-C "Church" as well.

If you didn't get a chance to watch/listen to the talk on "Believing in the Next Generation" I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

I feel like it was a message 13 years in the making. Up until this time, I have never shared my worldview on this subject at Next Level Church. This was a culture shaping weekend for sure.




Additionally, I ran across this article recently on "Gen Y" or The Millenials in the Workforce. Definitely a must-read...

http://www.openforum.com/articles/the-key-to-managing-gen-y

Just trying to #AddValue

Remember, you can subscribe to this website by clicking the button on the top right...

@MatthewKeller

1 comments:

Justine said...

Matt,
I came to Ft. Myers on vacation with several women on a Fabulous Fourty birthday trip for a close friend. While in Ft. Myers, we visited your church on what was your DECADE celebration. We were well fed with worship songs and encouragement and all left moved to pray for the what God has in store for the next decade of your church. While there, we were all feeling like you were familiar to us in some way, but none of us could place how. It turns out, our home church (New Palestine Bible Church) has been in fervent prayer for your nephew Joey. What a small world this really is, right? I just wanted to let you know that six women from Indiana are holding your family in prayer - not just for Joey, but for your ministry. Be encouraged, brother! God sent us to your church for a reason and we're blessed to have visited!

In Christ,

Justine Jones
New Palestine, Indiana

Post a Comment