Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

I Love Christmas!!!

I can't believe there's only 8 days until Christmas! This truly is the
most wonderful time of the year! I'm serious. I love Christmas. I'm not
sure if it's like the mandated "time off" or what, but somehow all the world
goes right for me around the holidays.

I think there are those few surreal times in the calendar when the world (
and by world I mean church world) is permitted to stop, which is a good
thing. Christmas day is one. Thanksgiving day is another. I wish there
were more in preacher land, but there's not.

See, my day off is Friday, and everyone else is working, so at times it can
feel strange to be "chillin'" while everyone else is still workin'.
Although I work on Sundays and I know that makes up for it somehow, but...

Anyway, 8 days til Christmas and I intend to party like it's 1999. May the
days be Merry and Bright! Yeah I went there.

Just an ADHD Bloggish christmas thought.

Matt

1 comments:

Mike Ash said...

i was just telling Marci the other day that she is only the 2nd person that I've ever met who listens to Christmas music throughout the WHOLE Christmas season...the other is you. Your Christmas cheer is contagious.

Post a Comment