Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11:30 am Update for Joey Keller

Hey everyone,

I just got off the phone with my dad (Harold) and the latest on Joey is:

- The surgery is going well.

- They have removed the "specimen" or the mass and already sent it off to be analyzed to determine the type of cancer it is.

- There have no blood transfusions which is a good thing.

- All his vital signs are strong.

- & they are ahead of schedule.

All in all, dad seemed positive that this was a good report. The surgery probably has another couple of hours to go, so keep praying everybody.

I also talked personally to Nick a couple of hours ago and he just wanted me to communicate to all of you how much he can feel your support and appreciates your prayers for Joey and he and Elizabeth.

Keep praying,

Matt Keller (Joey's Uncle)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Lexie, I used to babysit Joey when they still lived in Fort Wayne. I am praying for all of them and sending my love their way!

EEEEMommy said...

Thank you for the updates!! I'm in Joey and Elizabeth's homeschool group, and we've all be praying non-stop since we got the news yesterday morning, but I don't want to bombard her with phone calls, so it's good we can get updates here!! God is faithful!

Grace and Peace,
Angel

ZimboUSA Girl said...

I just went to visit Liz at the hospital in surgery Waiting area. I have been through this very same life situation myself. Liz needs prayer to stay strong yet allow herself to cry a little to let out the stress! Please pray for that too that they get to destress.

Unknown said...

Matt, you would not believe the number of people praying for Joey and his family, surgeons, etc. They have been added to many church prayer lists and people (literally) all over the country are praying. We know that through God all things are possible! I don't know the Kellers, but Joey is friends with my friends children. I've passed the info on to everyone I know and they, in turn, have added him to their church's prayer lists. I am just one person. This is being multiplied so many times over! See how it compounds so quickly? Best Regards, Marie Edwards, Tehachapi, CA

Post a Comment