Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

How I Think about Leadership Development - Part 1

This coming Sunday, December 5th, we finish up our "Get Out" Series and I'm going to be sharing some thoughts on leadership that I've never shared with our church before. The truth is, I love teaching leadership, because I believe the strength of any organization, and particularly, the strength of the local church rests upon leadership.

Therefore, in preparation for this weekend, I want to publish 5 thoughts on How I think about Leadership Development at Next Level Church.

Here is the 1st One:

Thought #1: 

I have a Responsibility to Assemble and Build the Best Team I possibly can for this Organization.

     The potential and future of our church rests upon the shoulders of the leaders we assemble. There's not a day that goes by, that I'm not keenly aware of that fact. That's why I spend so much of my time learning and growing my own leadership, and stretching and growing the leaders within our organization.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment