Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3:30 pm Update on Joey Keller's Surgery

As many of you have been tracking throughout the last 36 hours, my 7 year old Nephew, Joey, in Indianapolis has been in surgery most of the day to remove a brain tumor on the base of his brain.

I just spoke with my dad (Harold) and he said that they are still closing up in the surgery and that, "They got most of it." And that the remainder will be treated with Radiation and Chemo.  They never did have to do any blood transfusions which again, I think is good news.

I don't have a ton more to share. I know alot of friends from Nick and Elizabeth's church have been up most of the day which is helping, as well as mom and dad & Greg and Roberta Phillips (Elizabeth's parents).

Let's pray for a safe completion to the surgery. I'll update you when I have more information.

Thanks for praying,

Matt Keller

2 comments:

Ry said...

Hello again, Matt. My husband set up a Paypal account through his Facebook page so that the Keller's can receive donations as needed from those that are able to give, but may not live in state etc. I emailed them the link, but am SURE Elizabeth won't be checking her email any time soon. I will be visitng the hospital on Thursday and will let them know then, too, but if you speak to them and can give them the news, we'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
http://apps.facebook.com/fundrazr/activity/dabf038064fe45ec9aab117f72327b0f

Zach Lewis said...

Hey this is Todd, Ginalee, Hannah, and Zach Lewis (Elizabeth's Cousins),
We have been following Joey's progress through PawPaw (Larry Lewis). Stay strong and God bless you all.
Love,
Hannah
p.s. Many thanks to Matt for keeping us all updated.

Post a Comment