Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Make It Amazing Book Released!!!

6 years ago, my friend (& our Executive Pastor) Scott Drummond challenged my wife & I with some amazing principles for our marriage. It was a risky move on his part, but it was one of a few things that happened that gave Sarah & I permission to believe God for more in our marriage. Now, 6 years later, Sarah & I have something that we believe few marriages ever experience.

For the next few years, I encouraged Scott to write the principles down, because I believed he was saying things that I had never heard any other Christian leader say about marriage. Well... after a few years, he finally did!!!

And here it is! The premiere of Scott's book: Make It Amazing!



Buy the Book:
 

The Book Blog:
 
e-book:


I highly recommend that every married couple get this book. In fact, here are a few suggestions that I think every pastor and church should consider doing:

  • Launching several small groups on marriage using this book as the curriculum.
  • Launching a 4 part series on marriage next year using the concepts of this book as the content
  • Bringing in Scott (better yet, Scott & his wife Kirsten) for a Marriage weekend and have them stay as a guest speaker for Sunday as well!
  • Give a copy of this book to every Pre-Marital Couple that goes through your church
I know Scott will work with you in terms of bulk purchase discounts etc.

This book is a Must-Read for every married couple! Period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment