Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

God's Vision for Next Level Church is Big!!!

So I'm on my prayer walk this morning and I was praying over the vision of Next Level Church. I was praying about reaching lost people and seeing Christians really going deeper in their faith, etc. I was praying about our influence with other churches around the country and the impact we could make in the lives of so many people across Southwest Florida and beyond. So then I get this awareness in my heart and I sense God saying to me, "Matt, you know your biggest problem? Your biggest problem is that My Vision for Next Level Church is way bigger than your vision for it!"

Wow. So then I got to thinking about how big God's vision for NLC must be... Think about it. Here's what we know...

1. God is more in love with people than we could ever hope to be.

2. God wants to see lost people won to Him way more than we do.

3. God wants to see His children set free, and delivered and become whole way more than we do.

4. God wants to see His church raised up across the country and the world way more than we ever could.

So what's stopping us? What's keeping Next Level Church from truly becoming, "One of those kind of churches?" The kind of church that makes a difference in the lives of thousands and thousands of people across Southwest Florida and beyond? From Port Charlotte to Fort Myers. From Lehigh to Cape Coral. From North Fort Myers to Marco Island. think about it, there are 1.1 Million people in Charlotte, Lee & Collier counties alone. 1.1 Million people who need to hear the life-giving, life-changing message of Jesus Christ.

I don't know about you, but that's a vision I can get excited about.

Just a bloggish thought,

Matt

1 comments:

Chad Oliver said...

1.1 million people. (Think about how many are here during season!) Matt, way to go. You're thinking big. It's like one of Andy Stanley's mentors used to ask him, "Andy, what you got going on BIG?" SWFL has an interesting dynamic. So many new people move here everyday. Often, looking to start over. to start a new career, a new relationship, to retire... you name it... people are searching.

Post a Comment