Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

NLC Baptisms & Another Oswald Chambers Quote

I mentioned late last week that I've been reading "My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers, which is a classic daily devotional. So in the April 7th writing he says, "The evidence that we do (know anything about the indwelling of the life of Jesus) is that His Word is becoming understandable to us." On Sunday afternoon, we had a chance to baptize almost a dozen people at the warehouse space. It was just incredible! From kids to adults, it was amazing to hear the stories of how God is making Himself real to people. I couldn't help but get choked up a bit when one 20-something young lady who now works in our kids department shared that she was raised in a religious environment, but it wasn't until she came to Next Level that it really began to make sense for her!

That's what we're all about! Life-Change! She now works in our kid's ministry because as she said yesterday, "Hopefully I can help them "get it" sooner than I did!" That's it! That's a home run for NLC!

Another life changed that is now apart of changing lives!

Just a bloggish thought,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment