Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Drywall! Drywall! Drywall!

Hey everyone,

I just had to tell you that they are putting up drywall today at the new office space!!! Oh baby! I am so pumped! It's becoming more real every single day! It gets me excited to think about the opportunities for extended life change that this space is going to provide for our church!

Thanks to so many of you who are carrying this thing with us! What an exciting step for Next Level Church!

I'll keep you posted!

Just a building bloggish thought,

Matt

2 comments:

nathan said...

Thanks for the update. Last week I was wondering how things were coming with the Office Space (which makes me think about the movie).
Awesome to hear such great news. Keep it up, you are doing a wonderful work!

I've been greatly enjoying your bloggish thoughts.

Tom said...

Wow, I just drove by and it looks great. A very exciting time for NLC.

Post a Comment