Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Trip to Birmingham

As I write this, I am flying home from Birmingham, AL. I was apart of a
church planters' think tank with about a dozen other guys who are on the
cutting edge of what God is doing in church planting today. It was great to
sit around tables until the wee hours of the morning and talk about our
passion for seeing God's church move forward through life-giving church
planting like what we have at Next Level Church.

I'm excited that God is continuing to open up a platform for all that we've
learned at NLC to impact other churches across the country. I am humbled by
the potential that God has given to us, as a church, to speak into the lives
of pastors and church planters!

NLC family, I cannot even begin to tell you how proud I am to be your
pastor. I can't believe that we get to do this! Each and every week, we
get to create environments where people who are Far from God, can Draw near
and be transformed in the process! It all matters! Every table, every
projector, every nursery and kids environment matters. Because every week,
someone's life is changed for eternity! Thanks for making that happen!

Your faithfulness is now impacting churches across the USA!

NLC Represent!!! (Yeah Baby!!!)

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment