Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

Prayer for Washington D.C. Trip

Hey guys, pray for me this week, Josh Quigley & I are flying to Washington D.C. to shoot 2 videos from the World War II Memorial & the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. They are for the next series that we're doing that launches on Veteran's Day, November 11th! I'm so excited about the series. It's called, "No One Left Behind." I don't want to spoil it for all of you, but I also feel strongly that I need you to pray for me. My grandfather served in World War II, & I have a feeling this is going to be pretty emotional for me.

We are also scheduled to have dinner with 2 church planters while we're there to encourage them and help anyway we can.

I'll let you know how it goes,

Just a bloggish prayer request... thanks,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment