Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

48 Hours to Say Goodbye to 30 Years

So I had one of those rare, once in a lifetime opportunities this week. I got to say goodbye to my childhood home. It was a bit surreal to be honest with you. After 30 years, my parents are selling their home in Indiana and moving permanently to Southwest Florida.

1st, let me say we are absolutely pumped that they are going to be Full-Time in our lives and the lives of my 2 boys. But getting from Indiana to Florida requires going through 30 years of memories, pictures and various items from the past.

So, last week, I flew up to Indiana for a couple of days to help them go through so much of our life and memories there. Forgive me for deviating from the standard “Leadership Stuff I’m Learning” track to take a trip down memory lane. This week’s blogs center around those 48 hours saying goodbye to 30 years.

Here’s to 30 years at 3908, (My old house’s street address)

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment