Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Official "LEAK" of My 1st Book!

Hey everyone,

I'm totally not supposed to be doing this, but I can't hold it in any longer! We are officially 1 week away from our deadline to have the entire book submitted to our publisher. That means that we are definitely on target for a January 2009 Launch of my 1st Book!

I can't tell you anything... except that the Title is: The Up the Middle Church &...

(and this is a big and...)

There may be a chance that we have a few "Limited Edition Pre-Release Copies" available to us prior to 01/01/09.

I'll keep you in the loop & let you know if you can get your hands on a copy...

Keller

4 comments:

Mark P. said...

Congratulations! This is great. I look forward to reading it.

Terry Jimmerson said...

Way to go Matt! I can;t wait to read it. God bless and keep it up.

Dan said...

Sweet! I want my limited addition copy autographed. Not joking either. Way to go!!!

Cara Donahue said...

Wow, that's exciting! I am so grateful that you are willing to do what it takes to be a positive force to those around you. The potential impact is huge!

Post a Comment