Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

10 Things I love about my wife... (& no I don't think this will take the place of me buying her flowers...)



After more than 14 years, 2 kids, a church plant and a whole lot of other experiences, I'm still crazy in love with my wife, Sarah. So in honor of her, here are...

10 Things I love about my life with my wife:

1.  We have fun nicknames for each other that she lets me call her at the office and in other public places. (And no, I'm not telling you...)

2.  She watches baseball. Even when I'm not there. (Mostly the Rays)

3.  She's the hardest working woman I've ever met. (I dare you to try and keep up with her)

4.  She still has the ability to light up a room with her smile when she walks in. (She always has)

5.  She doesn't like to shop. (She leaves that to me)

6.  She's not whiny and needy. (Every man knows what I'm talking about...)

7.  She's the better parent in our house. (My kids know that)

8.  She has a capacity to handle stress like no one else. (It's unreal, seriously)

9.  She's willing to drive a mini van that's long past due for an upgrade. (It's true & she knows it)

10.  She's a woman I get to admire up close while others can only admire her from a far. (She's the real deal at home, just like she is in public)

I love you Sarah,

Happy Valentine's Day,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment