Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bob FM

So I’m at the marketing team meeting on Monday night (which rocked the house, by the way… the summer “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” Series is going to be ridiculously cool! More on that later) and someone brings up the “new” radio station in Southwest Florida. It’s called BOB FM and apparently it’s all 80’s music that so many of us grew up on. Everyone of them was ranting and raving about it for like 4 ∏ minutes. They also said that it’s “DJ-less radio” so all they do is attribute DJ qualities to this fictional BOB who supposedly picks all the music.

I couldn’t resist, so on my way home I tuned in for the first time. All I can say is, “It’s real…” and really funny. They threw out a couple of “bob-ish quotes” like “When Bob hears this song it makes him think of the girl he dated briefly on Captiva Island.” That’s classic. You should tune in just to hear the “Bob-ish thoughts.”

www.1029BobFM.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment