Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Steve Fee Album Information

 


Here are the links to the Steve Fee Websites that I spoke about on Sunday in our ARCADE Series - Part 1 - Pac-Man. You can download a few of those songs for free from his myspace.com account, which is totally cool.

 


My recommendation is to go to iTunes and search “Steve Fee” and just download the whole album. It’s totally worth it!

 


I hope this helps you connect with Jesus in a greater way this week:

 


www.SteveFee.com


 


www.myspace.com/stevefee


 


 


Pray for me this week as I keep learning to live “Missionally.”

Pastor Matt

1 comments:

Kerry Constantine said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Being a Christian is about being an ambassador of The Lord. I have met people very skeptical of churches and religion that have been drawn into Next Level. That is mission work! Not everyone who attends Next Level has made that committment to make Jesus their Lord and Savior but you are helping them make that committment. Kudos and keep being a wonderful missionary of The Lord right here in SW Florida.

Post a Comment