Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How do you Ride a Bike & Cry at the Same Time???

So yesterday's blog about "Big League Leadership" & all that I am going to have to do in order for us to get there is convicting the daylights out of me!!! This morning during my prayer ride, (if you haven't read Mike Ash's blog about "Unpopular Thoughts #2, click here) anyway, this morning while I'm riding my bike and seeking God, the song "Yearn" by Shane & Shane comes on and the words to the chorus say:

"I want to yearn for You, I want to burn with Passion, for You & only You..."

So right there on my bike @ 14 mph, I find myself crying and lifting my hand (I only got one in the air, there are limitations to what you can do on a bike) and just crying out to God declaring my hearts desire in that song!!!

You guys, I don't know how else to say it, except that I just have this desire in my heart to "Yearn for God" like never before!

One more thing, I have to tell you how the last question on yesterday's blog did me in as well. The question was, "If people threw a party in your honor, how long would it take for them to use the words, "Resembles Jesus," to describe you? Holy Smokes, that one is tearing me up!

I should be so blessed that everyday begins with a great ride and a good cry...

Just some bloggish thoughts,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment