Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

The Official Announcement: June 15th is my Birthday!!!

Alright, last year, I stayed real low key about my birthday, but this year... no can do!!! 2 Weeks from today is my birthday! That's right, I'll be 32 years old and I am going to be celebrating the entire month of June!!!

Please feel free to begin thinking / praying about what it is that you'll be getting me this year. Here are my Most Current Top 5 List of Birthday Wants:

1. Restaruant Gift Cards - For the wife and I to go out to dinner or lunch with. It's a great relationship builder! A quality investment in your pastor.

2. Clothing Store Gift Cards - Express is at the top of the list, GAP is a close second, Old Navy is in the Top 3, Target does rule the school as well, etc.

3. Electronics Store Gift Cards - Best Buy, COMP USA, etc. I'm definitely a gadget guy and this fills that need fairly well!

4. Bookstore Gift Cards - Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, etc. I love to read so bring on the books

5. Generalized VISA Gift Cards - These are just home runs cause then I can do whatever I want with them!

In closing this bloggish thought, I have chosen to leave you with a Bible Verse (Forgive me Lord for my selfish motives here...)

"You have not because you ask not..."

May that not be said of me this year in my birthday month! Thanks for thinking of me while shopping this month!

Just a Birthday, Bloggish Thought,

Matt

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

How about a Walmart Gift Card?

Mike Ash said...

thanks for making it easy on us...:)

calebellington said...

Shameless!

Charles Arcario said...

was that legal?

Post a Comment