Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The I-Team is Safe!

Hey blog world.  This is Sarah Keller (Matt's wife).

I am writing to let you know that the India team is safe.  We have received texts from them.  They are currently in New Dehli and are leaving at 4 pm on Thursday (EST Time), but will go to the airport earlier than expected.  So, pray for safety over the next 20 hours.

Also, we are so thankful that our team is not in Mumbai, but are very aware that hundreds of lives are being affected by these attacks.  Please pray for those families as well.

The team sent this verse to us:

Psalm 34:4  "I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears."


Thank you all for praying.

2 comments:

Laura Marlin (Garrick) said...

Ugh! Thank you for the update!!!!! Michael and I were just watching the news. Our prayers with be with you, Pastor Matt, and the I team. And of course, all those who were hurt. We are relieved to hear they are safe. Thanks for the update.

Laura Marlin (Garrick) said...

Ugh! Thank you for the update!!!!! Michael and I were just watching the news. Our prayers will be with you, Pastor Matt, and the I team. And of course, all those who were hurt. We are relieved to hear they are safe. Thanks for the update.

Post a Comment