Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Team Thoughts


  • Mark Goodman is a Missions Trip Rock Star.  He is so stinkin’ called to missions it’s not even funny.

  • Millie Martinez is like my mother-in-law on a missions trip.  I don’t think I would want to go to a foreign country without her.  (She’s also a nurse…)

  • Margarite Demos has rock star qualities when it comes to oils and spices and cool stuff that is healthy.

  • Jim Kittlestevd has a hard last name to spell but is kind of like a Big Brother and bodyguard all in one.

  • Nicole Kittlestevd brings “cool, calm and collected” to NLC Missions.  Nothing phases that girl.

  • Sally Sims is about the most even-keeled missions team member I’ve ever seen.  She is also this vast, deep well of that exudes Godly strength.

  • Ishana is a great and fun asset to the I-Team.  I’m so glad she’s on this trip. (and she keeps picking up the check for our meals!  Thanks to Richard her husband… again)

0 comments:

Post a Comment