Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pray for our NLC Trip to India

On Monday, myself and 7 others leave on a Missions Trip to India. This will mark the first time that I have been to the other side of the world. 2 Things I need you to do for me:

1. Check this blog daily. (Or you can just subscribe by hitting the link to the right) I will be posting updates from our team as close to everyday as I can here at MattKellerOnline.com

2. Pray for us daily. We are going to be teaching in a pastor's conference for 3 days as well as taking day trips into a number of villages to do evangelistic crusades, etc. It's going to be powerful, but we also know we are in a spiritual battle, so please pray for us.

Thanks for tracking with us as we are in India. I know it's going to be a life-changing trip for many...

Matt Keller

2 comments:

Orlando said...

We will be praying for you. Todd and Nolen are there right now doing a pastor's conference and working with church planters. I pray your time will be fruitful. God Bless You!

Alyssa said...

You will be in our prayers...!
May God keep you safe and use you drastically to change the lives of those you will encounter!

Post a Comment