Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Up the Middle Church is Coming Soon!

The release of my new book, The Up the Middle Church, is coming soon! I should have the final proof in my hands within a week! I am so pumped! We are also working on all of the other stuff that goes with it, website, additional resources, promotional materials, etc.

Pray for the release of the book that God will get it into the right hands of so many pastors, leaders and churches that need the encouragement, so desperately!

Thanks, Matt

2 comments:

Tabitha K said...

That is awesome!!! Let us know when the book is avalible...I think it would be a great read for the leadership group of our church. We are beginning to read a book as a group every few months, and I think yours would be perfect for us. Thanks for all you do...we miss you guys, but will see you in December!

Nathan Camp said...

SWEET! Can't wait to read it bro!!!

Post a Comment