Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wednesday 11:15 am – India Time

So we’re here, and the last 36 hours or whatever have all been a blur and overwhelming and exciting and chaotic and stressful and cool all at the same time. It’s surreal being on this campus for the first time.  The emotion I am feeling is almost overwhelming because I know the pain I feel when I think about starting a work like this from nothing but a dream.

It’s so easy to come and see how big and amazing and beautiful everything is now and forget what it once was.  Nothing.  Nothing but a dream. A dream in 1 man’s heart to leave the comfort’s of America and come to a place of 1 billion souls who are living without Christ.  I can relate to that pain because in a different way, I lived it too.

Somehow in some small way Dr. Titus’s story and my story are linked.  But that’s not the only story that exists in this place.  There are close to a thousand stories and I can’t wait to begin hearing so many of them…

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment