Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Landed and Doing Well

Hey everyone!  This is not Matt (it is actually Sarah)!

I wanted to let you know that I spoke with Matt briefly this morning.  He asked me to let you all know that he is doing well.  His words were "Well, I found out that a 14 hour flight is a long flight."

They are in Vizag at the "Christ for India" Campus now.  Matt said the whole team is doing very well and they made all of their connections and did not have any problems.  They are 10 1/2 hours ahead of us.  So, I'm writing at 8:30 in the morning on Wednesday and it is 7 pm there.  Matt will be speaking tonight at the Chapel, so you can be in prayer since his sleep has been very little.  They are all hoping to sleep well tonight and finally get on the new time!

Thanks for keeping him in prayer.  He thinks that he will be able to update his blog sometime tomorrow when they go into town.  Have a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment