Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Random Travel Thoughts


  • 14 hours in the upright position isn’t fun.

  • When they say “recline” they don’t define it like I do.

  • The smog in New Delhi is borderline suffocating.  I seriously thought it was raining when I looked out the Airport window.

  • I didn’t know you could make planes that big.  9 seats across.

  • People who ride 1st class on an International flight both suck and are the smartest people ever.  Seriously.

  • The Radisson at the Delhi Airport has a kickin’ Curry Chicken at 1:30 in the morning.

  • Checking into a Domestic flight in India is the craziest, broken system ever!  Seriously, if Mark Goodman had not have been here I wouldn’t have made it.

  • Men in turbans with machine guns in foreign airports are scary.

  • I had the best hour of sleep I can remember laying with my body straddling the armrest of an airport waiting room bench.  I woke up and it felt like I had been in a coma.

  • Sleeping on an airplane sucks.  Wait I think I already kind of said that, but it’s worth saying twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment