Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christ for India - Jameson Titus

In November I am leading a team of 8 Next Levelers to India for 12 days. I'm so excited about all that we're going to experience. It's going to be life-changing I just know it.

This past weekend, I got to spend a few days with Jameson Titus who is the stateside director for the Missions Organization that we are partners with: Christ for India.

I am asking all of you who follow me in the blogosphere as well as in Facebook or Twitter world to check out their website and consider supporting them. They are an incredible ministry that does 10 x's as much as we do in a year with a 1/3 of the budget! They literally feed thousands of meals a day, house hundreds of kids, have 160 pastors in training in their seminary and provide medical relief through their hospital and medical teams to an entire region of the nation of India. It's incredible!

Do me a favor and spend 5 minutes checking out their website, and then spend 5 minutes praying for their ministry. It's some of the best ministry investment dollars you can spend!

Keller

0 comments:

Post a Comment