Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rays win! Rays Win! Rays Win!

I just can't help but brag a little bit!  Call me a bandwagon jumper, I don't care!!!  For the last 173 games I have been a Tampa Bay Rays fan!  No, strike that, it actually dates back to July of 2007, when we did our Take me Out to the Ballgame series and I said in an intro video we did that I was "secretly a Rays Fan!"

Well, it's official now!!!  I LOVE THE RAYS!!!  We're the American League Champions and the favorites to win the World Series!  After 33 years of Chicago Cubs Loyalty, I am officially an American Leaguer and my blood runs Rays blue, not Cubby blue!

Go Rays!!!  I'm so excited!  And so are my 2 boys!

Wednesday, the World Series Fun begins!

Keller... out... celebrating!

www.TampaBayRays.com

4 comments:

TJ said...

BANDWAGGONER!!! You remind me of a Minnesota Twins fan...

TJ said...

Kidding by the way...

Susan said...

BOO!!! GO CUBBIES!!!

scott turner said...

God still loves you. He is moved with compassion on bandwaggoners and freely offers forgiveness.

Post a Comment