Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Non-Negotiables - Part 3

#3: My Calling.


Here’s what I realized a while back on my leadership journey. I only get one shot at this thing called my life. And it’s going fast!

That means I have got to do whatever it takes to live out why I’ve been put on this earth!

And I’ve got to stop doing anything that keeps me from fulfilling the reason I’ve been put here!

Great Question: What are you doing to fulfill your calling?

Do you know what it is? If not, start finding out! If so, get on with it!

I’m not talking about doing something drastic, like quitting your job. That’s naïve. What I am talking about is simply “Taking a step” in the direction of your destiny.

? What will you do tonight to take One Step in the direction of your calling and destiny?

Just a bloggish thought,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment