Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Non-Negotiables - Part 5

#5: My Self.

Here’s what I’ve learned… If I don’t take care of myself, no one else will. In fact, everything about my leadership life pulls against self-care and taking care of myself. Life has a way of being ultra-demanding. I wish it wasn’t that way, but it is.

So… I can’t either: Neglect myself.

Or I can get about Carving in time to make sure that I am everything I need to be on a Self-Care level to live the life I’m called to live.

Great Question: What am I doing to take care of myself? How’s my health? How’s my mental health? How’s my hobby life? Etc.

Why not take this weekend and start working on yourself? You deserve it. And let’s face it, you need it!!!

Have a great weekend everybody,

Just a bloggish thought,

Matt

1 comments:

Ed Seffens said...

So...Can I tell my wife Pastor Matt told me I have to play golf this weekend?

Post a Comment