Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

5 Words I Use to Describe my Team - Part 5

"Priceless..."

The final word I would use to describe the Team at NLC is Priceless. We've all seen the MasterCard commercials where they list off any number of things that cost money, and then at the end, they show an experience of some kind and finish the commercial with, "Priceless..." You truly can't put a figure on the experience it is to be apart of such a great team at Next Level Church.

1. They make me more successful than I ever could be on my own. Everyday, I am all too aware that my success as a leader, speaker, pastor, & writer is directly related to the strength of our staff. They truly set the stage for me to play to my strengths and be used by God to impact so many lives. For that I'm forever grateful.

2. They make my dreams a Reality. I am humbled to see so many people who willingly serve, sacrifice, give and commit in order that the dreams and visions God has placed in my heart can become a reality. I am so grateful, and I never want to take that for granted.

3. They prefer me, honor me and submit to my leadership in an unbelievable way! Those things are truly beyond measure for me. I watch my friends, choose everyday to serve with me as their boss and leader. Words truly can't describe the gratitude I feel in my heart for them.

Thanks team for giving me the ability to live the dream, everyday. There's no one else on the planet I would rather go to work with each day! You guys are the best!

I love you guys!!!

When was the last time you thanked your team for all they do and are to you?

Just a bloggish thought,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment