Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

5 Decisions I've Made about Myself - Part 4

Decision #4: I will remain Ruthlessly teachable in my areas of talent!



Here's another temptation of growing in our areas of strength and passion:

The better we get, the more likely we are to become Unteachable. Here's why...

We allow our success to become the cloud that fogs our future success. We may find ourselves saying (or thinking) things like, "Who are you to give me advice? Do you see what I've accomplished?"

I have made the decision that I will not allow this type of thinking to cloud my vision for continuing to grow in my areas of talent and ability.

Challenge Question: Are you remaining teachable, even in the face of success? When was the last time you learned something from someone who is behind you?

just a bloggish thought,

matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment