Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

How I think about Leadership Development - Part 4

#4: I Go where I am Needed.

Part of Reproducing Leaders for me is about simply going where I am needed. Much of leadership development doesn’t ever make it to the front page. So much of it happens over the phone, by developing relationships with other leaders who are desperate for someone to come along side them and lift them higher.

That’s my role! I want to go where others won’t. I have a heart for the little guy who is struggling to go up the middle in their leadership journey.

It’s not always glamorous, but it’s the most rewarding thing I do.

? Who could use a phone call today of encouragement? Why not be that person who will lift someone who needs it today?

Just a bloggish thought,

Matt

0 comments:

Post a Comment